We help organizations to renew themselves through social innovation. We involve people in sustainable solutions to issues and problems. We find and exploit the knowledge, skills, experience and intuition at all levels.
Great in thought and action, but small and flexible in design: Kennisland can act quickly. With our enthusiasm and expertise, we can set every organization in motion. Our approach ensures that top-down and bottom-up are no longer opposites, but reinforce each other.
- For solving complex problems through social innovation.
- For finding and facilitating innovators.
- To connect vision from above with expertise from within.
- To maximize knowledge development and knowledge sharing.
- For translating expertise into practical interventions and renewal.
- For advice on smart use of business models, new media and technology.
- For developing and organizing experiments and pilots in the field of organizational change, copyright, business models and technology.
- For new partnerships and new forms of collaboration.
As a non-profit think-tank we go for maximum impact. Our projects are the best proof of what we can do. Check out what we have achieved since 1999 in the fields of education, government, heritage, copyright, culture and creative economy.
Make an appointment by calling +31 20 5756720 or sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.